Monday, December 17, 2012

Jenny Jenny spinna spinna


Jenny got adopted by a great family! I love that girl.
I have this tape in my car (yeah my car has a tape deck, what) that I found in my house that someone in the family made. It's probably been around since before Buddha.
It's a mix tape of hits from the early '60s and has a bunch of great oldies. One of the songs is called "Jenny Jenny" and it's by an artist called Yasushi Suzuki.


When I was in Fukushima we would drive around and sing along to the tape. We'd get back to the shelter and we'd sing it to her. We'd sing it and dance around in Yuuko's kitchen.
Jenny was picked up in Minami Soma with her brother Kenny and about ten other puppies that were in the road. 
She's gonna be such a great forever friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment